Struggling with IRS tax problems?
When choosing an attorney to represent you for a tax problem, experience should be one of the main criteria you look for. At The Law Office of Michael K. Miller, P.A., our lead attorney received his education and apprenticeship at top-tier institutions. This was followed by his work as a CPA focused exclusively on tax situations and his years of service as an IRS Revenue Agent.
This unique combination of education and experience has allowed Miller to successfully serve client needs for 30+ years on a wide variety of tax situations. He thoroughly understands tax regulations and how they are enforced, and can utilize this knowledge to assist you.
- 1. We Have Been Successful With A Wide Variety of Tax Situations For Over 25 Years.
- 2. Our Lead Attorney, Michael K. Miller, Was Previously An IRS Revenue Agent.
- 3. We Are Open With Extended Weekday Hours & Weekends For Your Convenience.
- 4. Our Clients Will Receive The Most Cost-Effective Solution Possible.
- IRS Announces Moratorium on Collection Activity Until July 15, 2020
- Monthly Installment Agreements with IRS May Need to be Modified Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
- In response to the coronavirus pandemic, the Department of the Treasury and IRS have afforded taxpayers an additional three months to file returns and pay taxes that would otherwise be due on April 15, 2020.